Tuesday 30 October 2012

Review: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03

Posted by Danae at 10:00
Hey there gorgeous! :) 
So first I'd like to say welcome to my blog! This is my first post of many so yay! :D
In the next week or so I should have a clothing haul blog post so stay tuned for that if you're interested! :)
Today I am reviewing the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03.





It has great texture, it glides really easily and doesnt apply as a super heavy layer on the lips. It's nice and creamy however it feels quite slippery which may be bad for some of you. It has a nice satiny finish. I haven't tested how long it lasts but other blog posts I have read have said it will last upto 4 hours before beginning to look bad.

It is quite a buildable color so if you can work it up to however you'd like it to be.  I would describe the color as a brownish nude with a slight mauve/rosy undertone. It has a semi vanilla scent.

I really like the packaging of the lipstick. Its quite chic and cute.

One thing I don't like about these lipsticks is they dont have names.. I'm a real sucker for cosmetics with cute names, especially nailpolishes, eyeshadows and lipsticks. Calling it 03 is really no fun in comparison to something like "cappucinno please" or "I'm not really a waitress". Some creative flair would have been nice but besides that I think this lipstick is good! It's not an overly flattering shade for me but I think it would work wonderfully on someone else.

I would give it a 6-7/10.

See you next time Chickas! Follow if you'd like to read more! xoxo








10 comments:

Georgina Kent on 31 October 2012 at 10:46 said...

Hello! Just wanted to reply to the comment you left on my blog :) You asked where I got MUA from (over on www.makeup-pixi3.com) but if I replied to you there you wouldn't have had a notification ;) I'm pretty sure MUA deliver to Australia - here's their link http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/shipping_information/ :)

Unknown on 6 November 2012 at 10:29 said...

Thanks for the comment sweetie. I bought one of these at the weekend, I really like it! Now following x

Sheila on 7 November 2012 at 10:23 said...

Great lipstick and color! :)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Christine on 7 November 2012 at 12:54 said...

This lipstick look gorgeous :)

Sarah on 7 November 2012 at 14:18 said...

Ooo great review, I'm now in love this colour! Definitely keeping an eye out for it when I go shopping. Also I agree how its a bit annoying that they don't have names, but its still a great lipstick :)

Books and Lilies on 15 November 2012 at 09:16 said...

I've bought this lipstick to my friend for her birthday 2 months ago and totally fogot to ask her was it good. Thank you for reminding me :-)

Emily Meyers on 17 November 2012 at 03:12 said...

Hey lovely! I jus found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers for support! I’d love to have you stop by and maybe follow too? Also I’ll leave the link to a big JUICY COUTURE GIVEAWAY I’m having in case you’re interested!:)

Hope to see you there, and thanks so much beautiful!!
Xo, Emily

Juicy Couture Giveaway!

LaCarolina on 19 November 2012 at 11:06 said...

Love your Blog! Following you know doll :) xo
http://lacarolyna.blogspot.de/ ♥

Unknown on 7 December 2012 at 06:30 said...

Fun blog with tons of inspiration for new products to try! Found you via the Friday Blog Hope!

xo's!
http://www.afabtail.com

Unknown on 17 January 2013 at 10:42 said...

Hi Doll! I am so excited to start catching up on your blog! here is my site

http://beautyismyheaven.blogspot.com

I am new to blogging but I am so excited to start sharing!

xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Pastel Pink Lace Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos